
This is my entry for
PTIs Bitty Dot Sketch Challenge. I had some leftover patterned paper that I made for yesterday's color challenge, so I used that again today. I am really liking that color combo and I have enough paterned paper yet to make one more card! It's a little hard to see but I stamped the background with Polka Dot Basics in Vintage Cream Ink. I like the subtle effect it provides. The sentiment is from Spiral Bouquet. I think I should have had another thin layer on the right, but couldn't get anything to look right. Oh well, I'm pretty pleased with it.

I threaded the buttons with small strips of pure poopy cardstock.
Supplies:
Cardstock: PTI Stamper's Select, Pure Poppy, Summer Sunrise, Ripe Avocado
Ink: PTI Pure Poppy, Summer Sunrise, Ocean Tides, Ripe Avocado
Stamps: PTI Beautiful Blooms, Spiral Bouquet, Polka Dot Basics
Other: Foofala Buttons
1 comment:
This is a beautiful card! It is so happy. The yellow base is just perfect.
Post a Comment