Monday, February 9, 2009

Card for a Friend

This is my entry for a PTI anniversary contest to make a card for your Best Friend. I made this for my sister, but she saw me making it, so I may have to make another! This card uses PTIs Honey Bee's sets. The bees in this set are cute, but I also love the beeswax background stamp and the flowers.

The sentiment was stamped on vellum. The flower was created with Marcy circle and scallop punches from Lemon Tart and Summer Sunrise cardstock. The bee and crown were stamped with Versamark then heat embossed. The stem and leaves are PTI Ripe Avocado ribbon.













Supplies:
Cardstock: PTI Kraft, Lemon Tart, Summer Sunrise
Ink: PTI Summer Sunrise, Pure Poppy, Ripe Avocado, Plum Pudding, Vintage Cream
Ribbons: PTI Ripe Avocado
Stamps: PTI Honey Bees and sentiments
Other: Vellum, Embossing Powder



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I love your flower. The layered pattern/solid paper is just beautiful, and the ribbon stem is great.