This is my entry for the Card Positioning System sketch CPS102. I've never done one of these before, but this one is part of the PTI anniversary celebrations. It was hard, but fun and I will try to do more in the future. I actually had a much tougher time with this than yeterday's sketch challenge. I think I was at least an hour, just trying to get a decent bow! I also started off trying to glitter-ify some Cuttlebug heart diecuts before I gave up and went in a different direction.
The background is stamped with PTIs Spiral Bloooms in Vintage Cream ink. It reminds me of old wallpaper at my granparent's house! The crosses and sentiment are from Everyday Blessings. The brown scallop near the bottom was cut from a thin brown scrap using my rectangle Nestabilities. I centered it under the main panel, then trimmed off the ends.
Supplies:
Ink: PTI Spring Rain, Vintage Cream, Dark Chocolate
Ribbon: PTI Dark Chocolate Satin
Other: Oval and Rectangle Nestabilities
2 comments:
Beautiful!!
Such a sweet card! Loving the scallops and that ribbon! Thanks for playing at CPS this week!
~Lea
Post a Comment