Saturday, February 27, 2010

Papertrey Peeps Challenge #1

This card is for the Papertrey Peeps first challenge. It is long overdue!  I actually made it weeks ago, but just have not had a chance to photo and upload, as work is kicking my butt!  The challenge was to use buttons, which I thought was a great idea. I pulled out one of my favorite PTI sets, Everyday Button Bits.  The cute flower stems are one of my favorites.

As I was making it, I couldn't quite figure out if it should be a birthday card, or a thank you , or something else, so I left the sentiment off.



Hopefully I'll have time to update links tomorrow.

Supplies:
Cardstock: PTI Ocean Tides, Summer Sunrise, Ripe Avocado
Ink: PTI Fresh Snow
Stamps: PTI Everday Button Bits, Vintage Labels
Other: Buttoms from PTI and Foofala, PTI Polka Dot Parade PP

11 comments:

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

ta carte est vraiment trop belle, ce mix de couleurs est tout simplement génial et chaque détail aussi
Bravo

Rhonda said...

I like the way you used the label one dies! Nicely done.

Aimes said...

So sweeet! This card would be fab for just about any occasion! I love the colours you've used - so fun!
x

peggysue said...

That is so pretty, what a great color combo, one I don't often use. I think I'm afraid of Ocean tides. LOoks wonderful as the backdrop for the yellow and white buttons.

Terri said...

Nice job. Love all the different buttons you used. I think it would be great for any occasion.

Heather P. said...

This is totally gorgeous!

Sharron said...

What a sweet card! I love the colors and really like the Fresh Snow on the Ocean Tides, especially with those great buttons!

Cammie said...

Kim, this a perfect card for so many occasions. It's soooo pretty!

Quilter422 said...

great colors, love the echoed bracket shape behind the top of the stamped image, it really makes the whole thing pop.

milkcan said...

Loooooooooooove those button flowers! Awesome!

Nerina said...

This is gorgeous Kimberly! I love your colour choices - especially having the flower stems stamped in white - so unexpected and it really WORKS! I also love the way you layered the labels in front and behind the paper strips - great composition!