Saturday, February 6, 2010

Compose a Card Challenge #2

This is for Becky's Compose a Card Challenge.  Becky provides the cutting recipe and some colors, and a video with some fun music.  It's really fun to cut the pieces first and then decide what you do with them.  In addition to the white base and layer, I handcut and distressed circles to make wonky flowers.  I stitched some stems and leaves instead of doing any scoring.  I added the sentiment on a white layer cut and embossed with nestabilities.


Some details:




Supplies:
Cardstock: PTI White, Summer Sunrise, Aqua Mist, Lemon Tart
Ink: PTI Treu Black
Stamps: PTI Birthday Basics
Other: PTI and Foofala Buttons, DMC floss
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Heather P. said...

This is SO cute! LOVE those flowers! :)

Terri said...

Nice job. I especilly like the wonky flowers and stitching too!

Sharron said...

So CUTE! Great fun flowers and the stitching adds really adds to the design.

Rhonda said...

It is amazing what different cards can be created with the same recipe!! Love this one.

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

vraiment splendide, bravo

Linda said...

Very creative! Love your stitching!

Lori said...

Hi Kimberly!! I love these flowers!! Great job with the challenge!

Cammie said...

I love those flowers and stitching!! Great take on this challenge.

peggysue said...

Wonky looks very nice on this card!

Angy said...

cute...love those flowers. Need to try those myself...also love the stitching

Carly said...

This is so cute! Your card just makes me smile!

Aimes said...

This is fabulous! I love your flowers and the stitching - it's a fab take on Becky's challenge!
x