This was for Becky Oehler's fun new challenge. Go here to read about the details. This was a ton of fun and really challenging for me. There were two areas in particular where I struggled. The first was in cutting the cardstock. I usually use A2 cards (4 1/4 wide). This recipe called for 4.5 wide, and I keep wondering how I'm going to use that remaining 4" wide strip!
The other area was placing a cream layer on a cream layer. I kept reading the recipe and doublechecking Becky's card, but it really works, I think. I love the kraft frames the whole main panel. Next time, I might try to remember to pop that layer up.
Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies:
Cardstock: PTI Melon Berry, Kraft, Cream
Ink: PTI Melon Berry,
Ribbons: PTI Saddlestich
Stamps: PTI Background: TextStyles, Heart Prints
Other: PTI Buttons, EK Success Punches

9 comments:
Nice job!
This is SO pretty!!
This is absolutely GORGEOUS Kimberly! I love the text cut out hearts in the background - your balance is great and it's altogether sooooo pleasing on the eye - fabulous job!
You did a beautiful job with the challenge, love your card!!
Wonderful job on the challenge--love the layered hearts!
I love the way you used the text stamp! Great job
Bravo! Love the arrangement of the hearts and the text background.
Those hearts look great, using the text was inspired. You did a great job on the challenge.
Very pretty!I love the colors and the text hearts!
Post a Comment