Monday, January 25, 2010

Tuesday Trigger - I Feel Pretty In Turquoise And Gold

This is my card for the  Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab World.  The trigger is a beatiful room decorated in floral caramel and white wallpaper with white and turquoise accents.  As soon as I saw it, I thought of Papertrey's Spiral Bouquet set.  I stamped it with Fresh Snow on kraft paper and added accents of Aqua Mist, rhinestones, and dotted ribbons.




When I was finished, I was surprised by how many elements were represented (to me!)  I have a scored panel/baseboard, rhinestones/mirrors, scalloped layer/table.  The ruffling of the ribbon reminds me of the lamp.  It was a fun card to make!




Supplies:
Cardstock: PTI Kraft, White
Ink: PTI Fresh Snow
Ribbons: PTI Dotted White
Stamps: PTI Spiral Boquet, Mixed Messages
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Very pretty!

Heather P. said...

So pretty! Love the background stamping, it reminds me of the wallpaper! :)

Kim said...

This stamp looks really elegant stamped in white. I like it!

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

splendide, bravo

Helen F. said...

Ohhh love the gorgeous ribbon effect! Very pretty card, Kimberly.

Sharron said...

So pretty! What a perfect stamp set to use for the background. And love the contrast of the scoring on the bottom. Great job!

Rhonda said...

Love the ribbon and use of labels one!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World, Kimberly! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

Lori said...

Very pretty!!! I haven't used this set in a while, going to have to take it out again!! :)

Cammie said...

Very pretty! Love the background and ribbon especially. Have a good weekend!

peggysue said...

Cool ribbon treatment! And such a neat background.

Aimes said...

So pretty, I love your background! I particularly love that little row of bling - perfect!
x