I created this fun card set for a friend with the medallions from Giga Guidelines and the sentiments from Star Prints. These sets are both PTI. I stamped the patterns right on the card base with versamark and then heat embossed with clear detail powder. (There might have been a few specks of glitter that got mixed in there as well!)
Colors are Summer Sunrise, Aqua mIst, Spring Moss in top photo and Melon Berry, Spring Rain, and Lemon Tart below.
I made the sentiment panels from rustic cream and kraft cardstock cut with Nestabilties (Labels 1, I think.) When I ran out of kraft, I had to switch over to dark chocolate. Can't believe I ran out of kraft!
I finished the cards with various Vintage Cream Ribbons, Rustic Buttons, and Rustic Twine.
Supplies:
Cardstock: PTI Summer Sunrise, Aqua Mist, Spring Moss, Melon Berry, Spring Rain, Lemon Tart, Kraft, Dark Chocolate, Rustic Cream.
Ink: PTI Dark Chocolate
Ribbons: PTI Vintage Cream
Stamps: PTI Giga Guidlines, Star Prints
Other: Nestabilities

7 comments:
Beautiful job with the guidelines!! Looking forward to being a PTI Peep with you!
These guidelines cards are really striking! Love the mix of colours!
absolument divines, j'adore
bravo pour ces très jolies cartes
What great ideas for using Giga Guidelines. My set is still in its tissue wrapper (shame, shame) but I will pull it out soon.
Great cards! Giga Guidelines is on my wish list! I just had to order more kraft and they only had the small pack--can't create without the kraft.
These are all great cards!! I don't have this set yet, but it is on my wish list!!
Nice job on these cards too. I have this set as well but it has not seen ink yet. I really need to start using it though. Thanks for the inspiration!
Post a Comment