Friday, November 13, 2009

More Christmas cards




I had a lot of fun making these Christmas cards. I stamped the flourish from PTI’s Silent Night in Versmark then embossed in gold.  The gold panel is PTIs gold shimmery card stock embossed as well.  The nativity scene is a stamp from Inkadinkadoo and the sentiment is from PTIs Silent Night as well.  I debated a lot about adding another color, but in the end used scor-tape and glitter a la Dawn McVey.




I’m pretty happy with the result.



Supplies:
Cardstock: PTI White, Gold
Ink: Versamark
Stamps: PTI Silent Night, Inkadinkadoo
Other: Glitter, scor tape


4 comments:

Dave said...

This is so beautiful Kimberly! I do love that glittery border!

BethieJ said...

BEAUTIFUL Kimberly! I too have been LOVING adding the glitter borders to things it is the PERFECT touch I think!! :)
Have a GREAT weekend!

Jessica said...

Beautiful! I love the glitter frame.

Terri said...

Nice job! I like the glitter frame too.