Hello, all! I hope you are enjoying the blog hop so far. I rarely decorate the insides of my cards, so this was a challenge for me!
I used the Honey Bee and Around & About sets to make a thank you card. The card has white flowers stamped on a Lemon Tart background, so I reversed this for the envelope, stamping Lemon Tart on the white envelope.
For the inside I adhered a scrap of Lemon Tart and a small bee stamped on Soft Stone. This will give me just enough room to sign my name! Thanks for visiting.
Supplies:
Cardstock: PTI Soft Stone. Lemon Tart, Smokey Shadow
Ink: PTI Fresh Snow, Smokey Shadow, Lemon Tart
Stamps: PTI Honey Bee, Around and About, Little Lady

38 comments:
Very cute, love the little bee!
Beautiful colors. Cute.
This is so sweet :)
Love it - nicely done!
Your bee is so much fun! Way to rock the blog hop this month.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Very cute! I love this set!
That lemon tart and smokey shadow combination is really nice. I have never used smokey shadow before. I love it.
Kimberly, I love the yellow and grey! I'm going to try that combo.
LOVE the gray and yellow! FAB card!
This is so totally sweet! LOVE the colors, too!
adorable card and bee!
Such a CUTE card!! Great job!
What a great card! TFS!!!
very pretty! isn't this stamp set fun?! i've been reaching for it all week :)
Way cute! I love the bee on the soft stone, such a great idea!!
Good idea to have the little insert just big enough for a signature. I really like the softness of the yellow with the deep and dark color.
So, so cute! Love these colours together!
Oh that is cute! So jolly cute! I love the subtle floral background on both the card and the envie!
Very sweet card! I have always loved this set--so fun to see it used. The yellow and grays work perfectly.
Very cute!
This is just so sweet! Love the cute bee theme! Great job with the blog hop challenge!
♥Lea
Oh this is adorable!
So cute! Love the combo of the two sets.
This is so cute! Love it!!
Beautiful!
Great color combo ..... I love how the smokey shadow softens the whole look!!!
Very well done! Love the bee and the color choice for this card!
really sweet!
Think for a challenge to do the inside, you totally accomplished that in SPADES!!! Love it!
Kimberly, this is so cute. I love how you did reverse colors inside and on the envelope. Thanks for the inspiration.
This is so cute!! Love this set.
So much fun on one card. Love the card front and envelope ~ great job!
What a great card! Your details are super. I think the bee set is so much fun!
Hi Kimberly! I couldn't join the blog hop last night due to the time difference, so I am catching up now. What a pretty card. It's the first time I see the soft stone cardstock used on a card and I love it! Thanks for the inspiration!
Adorable, love the little bee and how you offset the sentiment inside!
What an adorable card. The bees are just too cute. Nice job!
I'm hopping a little later than normal! Your project is gorgeous - I love that colour combo! The inside is so pretty too with that decorative strip of paper!
x
Lemon Tart and Smokey Shadow? Why hadn't I thought of that combo? Fabulous!
Post a Comment