I made this card for the Peeps Challenge #6. The challenge was hosted by Cammie and she wanted us to use an older set while we were waiting on the latest release and to include some bling. The older set was easy...I have a bunch! I chose Guidelines and stamped in some bright colors. The bling was harder. I had to search high and low for my rhinestones since I couldn't remember where I stashed them. I also drew some veins on my hand-cut leaves with a glue pen, then dipped into prism glitter. Thanks for looking!
Supplies Not Mentioned Above:
Cardstock: PTI Stampers Select, Raspberry Fizz, Orange Zest, New Leaf
Ink: PTI Raspberry Fizz, Orange Zest, New Leaf, Hawaiian Shores
Stamps: PTI Signature Greeting, Dot Spot
Other: PTI Felt, Large Scallop Die, Cuttlebug Flower Die
7 comments:
Kimberly this card rocks all over! I LOVE the way you have interpreted the guidelines here - they look so funky and springy - like a party happening all by itself! Your felt flower is gorgeous - love the texture and the orange leaves just finish it off perfectly - unexpected and very cool!
Very cool! Glad you found your rhinestones too!
superbe ta carte, tous les détails sont magnifiques, bravo
Love the guidelines in so many different colors. Happy card!
Oh it looks like a fiesta! What gorgeous color, I never would have thought to use all those different shades in one card!
Love the guide lines shapes you used and the bright colors. Great submission for this challenge.
This is so pretty Kimberly, I am loving all of the colors!!
Post a Comment