Here is another challenge catch-up card. This one is Peggysue's and here is her challenge:
"Choose a card or project Nichole made from one of the last two releases and using a set NOT from that release, make a similar card."
And here is the card I made:
I needed a card for a young cousin's First Communion, so I pulled out Everyday Blessings. I wasn't happy with the way my hand-drawn border came out, so I colored it in with Copics. Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies Not Listed Above:
Cardstock: PTI Stampers Select, Spring Rain
Ink: PTI Spring Rain, Pure Poppy, True Black
Ribbons: PTI Pure Poppy grosgrain
Stamps: PTI Vintage Labels


8 comments:
So lovely! One of the first things I noticed was the striking border.
Nice cards. And I LIKE the hand drawn border on your second card!
Glad you are back with MOJO!! I like this card and your hand drawn border.
Very pretty, that will make a nice communion card. And I am sorry I tempted you to spend too much time on Nichole's blog but really, CAN you spend too much time looking at eye candy? :_) Pretty color choices too and nice job with the ribbon.
Oh wow, I LOVE your CASE... Soooo gorgeous!
Your card is so LOVELY--love everything about it! Wonderful colors and I really like how you did the border. Very well done!
This is great Kimberly! I love the pop of red - it really makes a feature of the sentiment! I think your border looks awesome too! Great case!
Very nice, I like the border. It will make a great first communion card!
Post a Comment