Hello! I was missing my stamping mojo for a bit but hope it has come back. To kick it into gear, I turned to some of the Papertrey Peeps challenges that I missed. This card is for challenge number #2. Aimes provided some yummy looking cereal boxes for inspiration. I couldn't figure out how to save the inspiration picture, but I chose one that Aimes posted on the Peeps blog. I saw the colors as Scarlet Jewel, Enchanted Evening, and Pure Poppy. I knew I wanted to use the tree from Father Knows Best, so I ended up making the leaves in Pure Poppy and outlining in Scarlet Jewel. The sentiment is from Mega Mixed Messages. I love the new Woodgrain impression plate. It may be my favorite PTI product ever! Love it!
Sorry this is so late, Peeps! It was great inspiration!
Supplies Not Mentioned Above:
Cardstock: PTI Stampers Select
Ink: PTI Dark Chocolate
Other: PTI large scallop die

6 comments:
This is soooo pretty!! :)
Glad to see the mojo has returned. Very pretty.
Looks like the mojo is back in full force. This is fabulous! That impression plate is on my wish list.
j'adoooore, bravo, les couleurs, la mise en page, le tampon, tout est excellent
Glad you were finally able to play along. Nice job!
Love this impression plate with your tree image and your colours are SO striking! Gorgeous!
Post a Comment