I know this is way late, but I struggled and struggled and struggled with this card and I'm posting it! :)
The challenge this month was to use felt. I wanted to try those flowers that are folded into quarters, but my flower die cuts were too small and this felt is too thick. Instead, I folded them in half and layered them. Happy hopping!
Supplies:
Versmark Dazzle, PTIs Sweet Blush cardstock and button, Hawaiaan Shores cardstock and felt, Vintage Cream ribbon, scallop and mat 1 dies, woodgrain impression plate.

29 comments:
LOL, I have to laugh because I was wondering how to get these flowers with only one line down the middle!!! I used the quarters, but like the look of the doubles :) Thanks!!
I love your card. It is so soft and pretty. I love the woodgrain impression on the pretty pink cardstock. Very nice job on the flowers, too.
very lovely!!!
I like your card.. it's got a very soft and feminine to feel it.. it's beautiful!
Pretty card! I love all the texture.
Sweet card and color combo.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
I think the flower came out great! Love the woodgrain on the mat stack die and the background too.
Hi Kimberly!! Glad you are playing tonight. I like the flowers folded in half.
Beautiful! I love the woodgrain texture and the polka dots...ah, the polka dots!
Simply adorable, I love how you mixed the backgrounds!!Thanks for the inspiration!
Lovely card. :)
This is so soft and pretty!! :)
So pretty! LOVE the pink woodgrain!!!
So many great elements on your card! Love your flower and the woodgrain background on the die shape!
Love all the textures!! :)
So sweet and pretty! This achieves the wonderful combination of textures that I so enjoy. And I hope you enjoy the fruits of your gardening labors.
Your card is very pretty! I love the flower embellishment made from the felt.
Oh Kimberly it is so soft and lovely, look at the woodgrain in the pink, wow!
Love the dimension your flower gives to the card!
Great textural dimension!!!
Your card is so pretty! I love the flower, the woodgrain, the polka dots, the scallops... okay I love it all :)
OH I love it! The woodgrain is so pretty and that blue flower really pops! Great card!
So pretty! Love the colors.
Very pretty, love the dimension of the folded flowers!
Such a great card!! I love the dimension of the flower
What a PRETTY card Kimberly! I love the texture and dimension you achieved with the woodgrain and the felt - and those colours are sooooo beautiful together!
Kimberly, your flower is wonderful! I love all the textures on your card!
What pretty colors and texture!
Pretty - so soft and soothing. Love this!
Post a Comment