This is for the Papertrey Peeps Challenge #7: Inspiring Life. Nerina posted the challenge to use an inspiration photo from Creative Mint. I selected this photo:
I loved the colors and the scrappiness of it. I created this card, using cardstock scraps from other projects.
I loved the colors and the scrappiness of it. I created this card, using cardstock scraps from other projects.
I actually created this card ages ago, but I couldn't find the photo and I had already mailed the actual card! I just noticed that this also fits the Peeps Challenge # 18, to use a card with pink in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Since I'm so far behind I am double dipping!
In an effort to blog more, I'm skipping the supply lists. Most of this is PTI, but please leave questions about specifics or PM me on the PTI forum!

7 comments:
Gorgeous card, Kimberly! Love those mix of colours!
Hugs,
Aimes
x
P.S I'm so behind on the challenges too so never feel bad for double dipping!
Very pretty card! Love how you have interpreted the photo. Don't feel bad about being behind, I must have four or five to catch up on now.
Very pretty-love the variety of patterns using different stamp sets! Don't be concerned about being behind. I think we all are! I have doubled up on several myself. We're just being efficient!!
What a pretty representation of the inspiration photo! I've lost track of where I lost track, so no worries!
Kim, this is so pretty! I the colors and patterns. I just made a card this weekend combining two peeps challenges. Now I just have to post it. Have a good week!
This came out great! Love all the colors and patterns.
This is so beautiful! I love the mix of stamps and colours you chose - and the vellum scallop is so soft and pretty! I'm sooooo far behind on the Peeps challenges :0( (even worse than my commenting!)
Post a Comment