This is a "Thank You" for my brother, who invited us to his house for a lovely meal out on his new deck. Since it's a guy card, I kept it clean and simple. Hopefully, I'll remember to mail it out!
Firsts: Handwriting part of the sentiment...my brother definitely won't mind.
Next Time: Try not to smear black ink in the middle of the card after you are all finished, requiring the addition of a very short tree!
Supplies:
Cardstock: PTI Spring Rain, New Leaf, Pure Poppy
Ink: Memento Black
Stamps: Sentiment from PTI Everyday Classics, Rubbernecker Grill, Tree from ?
Other: Paper Shapers Punch, White gel pen, Copic grey marker

2 comments:
I LOVE it! I struggle mightily with masculine cards but you've nailed it with this one. I adore the grill stamp. My brother also fancies himself a grillmaster. My husband knows to leave that to me. ;-)
Great job!
Oh this is so CUTE! Great job!! and that little tree looks perfect added...no one will ever know it wasnt supposed to be there! :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog!!
Post a Comment