Thursday, August 27, 2009

Glimmer Mist Trees


These are three additional fall trees I made for the PTI blog hop. (See post below.) I mass produced these images by spraying an entire sheet of PTIs Vintage Cream cardstock with Glimmer Mist and then punching out circles. I then stamped the leaves and heat embossed all four, then did the sponging.

I tried a couple of different colors for the night sky. My favorites were the Enchanted Evening to the right and the Spring Rain that I used on the blog hop card.

I also tried an Ocean Tides version. It was neat to see the different effects you get by using different colors over the glimmer mist. I thought Enchanted Evening looked like a night sky. It could be fun to use for a halloween card!

Thanks for visiting







Supplies:
Cardstock: PTI
Ink: PTI
Ribbons: PTI
Stamps: PTI
Other:
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Aimes said...

Very clever! Ooh just imagine the endless possibilities - I'm thinking lots of orange and yellows for a sunset...
Aimes
x