Sunday, February 6, 2011

Papertrey Peeps Challenge #16

These are some tags I made for the papertrey Peeps Challenge 16, hosted by Rhonda.  Yes, from last September.  These are all Christmas tags that I actually made around November.  Yikes!  Anyway, I had a lot of fun making these.  They were the first crafty things I had done in a while, and really got my mojo flowing for Christmas.  These all ended up being tags for cookie trays!








In an effort to blog more, I'm skipping the supply lists. Most of this is PTI, but please leave questions about specifics or PM me on the PTI forum.

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

These are great Kimberly!! I really like the long fresh baked best!!!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Beautiful tags! Each unique and so pretty. Glad you shared them with us.

Sharron said...

All of these are so pretty, Kimberly! And I agree with Rhonda about the 'fresh baked' one. That is such a clever design. Thanks for sharing!

Terri said...

Great job on all of them. My favorite is the fresh baked one too!

Linda said...

They are all so lovely. My favorite is the Merry & Bright. Love those colors!!