I've made bookmarks for some young cousins as a Christmas gift for the last few years, so I was thrilled when Papertrey Ink came out with the bookmark dies. These came together pretty quickly after I picked the colors. I stamped the background with DotSpot, love that stamp. The images are from a Kim Hughes set from CHF. (I was pretty excited to see Kim Hughes is now doing clear stamps! Yay!)
Thanks for looking!
7 comments:
These are so cute Kim!! Are the letters stamps or stickers?
Super cute. Great boy colors too!
cutie! love the dot spot background. Great bookmarks.
These bookmarks are so adorably CUTE! I'll bet you paired the pictures with the personalities of the kids too.
Kimberly - these are absolutely darling!! And I LOVE the dot spot background you've included - especially the different tones you've used! Awesome boy tags - I'm sure there were some pretty big smiles over these!
These are great! Always have a problem with the little guys. I'm saving this idea!
cute cute bookmarks - great job coloring the images.
Post a Comment