I love this week's technique. I didn't have craft foam, but I did have some flat round cotton pads in my craft desk. Here is the background paper I made. (If you use cotton, stamp on a craft mat or a lot of scrap. The color soaked right through.) I was able to stamp the whole sheet with 1 inking!
Here is the card I made.
7 comments:
This is beautiful-I love that image in multi-color! I like the idea of using a cotton pad- I have more of those to spare. ;)
Wow, your card is wonderful! Great take on the challenges and congrats on getting a shout out from Nichole too. Love the colors--so bright & cheerful!
This looks awesome!! Love the colors and the stamps you used for it! Pretty!
Hugs, Wendy
So nice to see you creating again! This is sooo much fun! I love the way you've used Betsy's inking technique for the Giga stamp set - woohoo - it looks fabulous! It sounds like the technique works pretty well on cotton - maybe the ink doesn't soak in as much? Thanks for playing along with my challenge too!
This is gorgeous! I love the vibrant colors you have going on in it. Thanks for the tip.
Glad to see you stamping again. Great take on the challenge. All the other elements go great with it too.
I'm so happy you were inspired to stamp. I need to get some. Love the purple and red together. Nice job Kimberly.
Post a Comment