Monday, January 31, 2011

Peeps Challenge - January 2011

Hello, Peeps.  I am getting this challenge in right before the deadline.  Thanks to Rhonda for a really great challenge!    I've been crafting in 5 and 10 minute bursts, and I really think it took all of January to figure out how I wanted to lay this out.  But I new from the start it was a card about gratitude and it made me think a little more often about all of the things for which I am grateful.

This card is for one of our Peeps members who has done a lot of organizing and reminding and remembering birthdays behind the scenes.  Thanks, Terri.






In an effort to blog more, I'm skipping the supply lists. Most of this is PTI, but please leave questions about specifics or PM me on the PTI forum

6 comments:

Sharron said...

Hi Kimberly--so very good to see you posting. Your card is SO pretty! I love the beautiful embossed background and the gorgeous blue flowers!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

This card is beautiful! I love the flowers using the PP and your shading on it. And the sentiment is perfect. Thanks for sharing!

Terri said...

I love everything about it but especially how you paper pieced the flowers and the leaves. Thanks for thinking of me.

Unknown said...

Beautiful paper piecing! Love it!

Angy said...

This is just so pretty and so many great details. Love the embossing, the little window, paper piecing! Well, everything!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

I had to look back a bit, you have been busy getting ready for the holidays already, and love this card!