Monday, May 4, 2009

Delight in Life

I made this card for my Mom's birthday. I used the Life stamp set from PTI and PTI cardstock. I colored the stamps with Tombow watercolor markers, then spritzed them with water.





It's probably tough to see, but I stamped on PTI Shimmer cardstock.












I used a ScorPal to create a lattice on the Summer Sunrise mat.










The blue layer uses a stamp from Beyond Basic Borders. I love the color of Versa watermark on Spring Rain cardstock. The yellow layer also uses Polka Dot Basics and one of the new EK Success Slim Profile punches.

Thanks for looking!


Supplies:
Cardstock: PTI Plum Pudding, Summer Sunrise, Lemon Tart, Shimmer White
Ink: PTI Plum Pudding
Ribbons: PTI White Polka Dot
Stamps: PTI Life
Other: EK Success punch, Tombow Markers

4 comments:

laos348 said...

Very pretty - I like your use of color - really brightens the card.

Scrapping Julie said...

wow this is just beautiful

Babies-Beth said...

gosh, I have tried SU watercolor markers and not had success. I don't own any
tombows, but your card came out just perfect! It's really beautiful!

peggysue said...

Wow, I don't own tombows, but that color is so soft and gorgeous, like a watercolor painting. Wish I could case but I don't think I have markers that do that!