Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy Camper Invites

These are invitations I made for a recent Double Surprise Birthday Party. They use the Kim Hughes Bear Hugs and Welcome Spring stamp sets from CHF and PTI paper. I love the patterned paper with the trees. It's from KI Memories, and goes so well with the combo of Spring Rain and Ripe Avocado. The invitation is postcard style with the party info on the other side. Note to self: It's important to put the date of the party on the invite! LOL.



The whole party had a Camping theme and I made these tags to go on little bags of trail mix that we gave as favors.





These tags went on bags of Swedish fish as favors for the kids. The "LITTLE" uses PTIs Simple Alphabet. Spring Rain and Pure Poppy is a yummy combo as well.





Supplies:
Cardstock: PTI Spring Rain, Lemon Tart, Ripe Avocade, Pure Poppy
Ink: PTI Ripe Avocade, Pure Poppy
Stamps: PTI Simple Alphabet, CHF Bear Hugs
Patterned Paper: KI Memories Grateful Tree farm, Colorbok River Rocks
Other: Marvey Punches

2 comments:

AKiteFlier said...

Cute invites - thanks for sharing the idea with me - now I have to sort out all the great suggestions but thank you for replying!

Scrapping Julie said...

oh wow. these are pretty neat-o
neat idea for the card, bag o treats and the party itself.