Saturday, October 24, 2009

Thank Ewe

I love how these cards turned out!



I used a based of PTI Spring Rain Cardstock for the "sky". For the "grass", I stamped the reverse image from Beyond Basics Borders in Versamark on New Leaf, which creates my all time favorite green. I wanted to add a little more texture, so I ran it through my old Sizzix with a Cuttlebug dots folder. Oops! Wrong way, dots were inverse. Ran it through with just the plates to flatten it and then tried again. Wrong way again! Seriously! Flattened again, and third time was the charm, except you can still see a slight imprint form the old dots. I actually really like all of the texture it added. The sheep and sentiment are from Rubber Soul.   Ribbon is PTI New Leaf Bitty Dots.




I "mass" produced three of these, since I had enough grass, and they look so stinking cute all lined up, that I can't bear to mail these to anybody just yet.


Supplies:
Cardstock: PTI Spring Rain, New Leaf
Ink: PTI True Black
Ribbons: PTI Bitty Dots
Stamps: Rubber Soul's A Day at the Zoo and PTIs Beyond Basic Borders
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Aimes said...

Well what a happy accident! I love the 'extra detail' on your embossed grass!
These cards are adorable - no wonder you can't bear to post them!
Aimes
x

Karen said...

Aren't happy accidents the best?! Your cards do look happy and cute, all lined up! :>